£15 for adults; £10 for over 65s and under 23s; £5 for under 12s
£35 for adults; £25 for over 65s; £20 for under 18s; £12 for under 12s.
If both the EFL and Sky Sports are unable to meet these timeframes then the clubs involved have the ability to choose not to be broadcast live on television. However, if both clubs mutually agree to the rescheduling of the fixture within this five-week period then the game will be televised on the new date.
On this basis, the relevant dates are as follows :
– Clubs notified of selections for 7th October to 11th November by 25th August.
– Clubs notified of selections for 18th November to 9th December by 29th September
– Clubs notified of selections for 16th December to 13th January by 3rd November;
– Clubs notified of selections for 20th January to 3rd February by 8th December;
– Clubs notified of selections for 10th February to 3rd March by 29th December
– Clubs notified of selections for 10th March to 31st March by 19th January
– From 23rd February, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend
– Clubs notified of selections for the final day made following the completion of the penultimate round of matches
Sunderland will commence their 2017-18 Championship campaign with a home game against Derby County on the evening of Friday 4th August. A week later they will travel to Carrow Road to play Norwich. The Carabao Cup game against Bury (away) has been fixed for Thursday 10th August.
The full fixtures can be seen at : https://www.safc.com/fixtures/senior
All games are of course subject to changes for TV coverage.